How do I get my gift matched?
Contact your company to find out if they will match a gift to St. Vincent de Paul of Contra Costa County.
Each company has its own guidelines for employees, spouses, retirees, and widows/widowers. Many companies now provide online fillable forms for matching gifts.
Most corporate procedures are simple. Generally, after or at the same time you make your gift to SVdP, you must:
- Request a Matching Form from your company.
- Complete and submit the form to your company and copy to SVdP where necessary.
- SVdP will verify the gift was actually made and return confirmation to the company.
- The company issues a matching gift contribution to SVdP.
- Completed forms can be sent to:
St. Vincent de Paul of Contra Costa County
2210 Gladstone Dr.
Pittsburg, CA 94565
**Contact your company for specific instructions on matching gifts. Not all gifts qualify for matching, and not all companies match gifts.
Does my company match gifts?
Contact your employer to find out if your company has a matching gift program and to learn its requirements.
Employee Giving Programs
Many companies offer giving programs to make annual giving easier for their employees. These programs may provide extra benefits for employee donors. Please contact your employer to learn if you participate in such a program and whether you can give to St. Vincent de Paul of Contra Costa County through your company program.