PITTSBURG, CALIFORNIA – We invite the community to join SVdP at our free Health Workshop covering the Lifestyle & Management of Chronic Conditions.
When: Saturday, October 29, 2016
Location: RotaCare Free Medical Clinic at St. Vincent de Paul, 2210 Gladstone Dr. Pittsburg, CA
The discussion will focus on how to manage hypertension, diabetes, and high cholesterol. Living with these conditions can be difficult, so we hope this workshop can answer your questions about how to deal with them.
FREE flu shots and blood pressure checks will be administered!
We are supported by our generous funders:
- Los Medanos Community Healthcare District
- John Muir Mt. Diablo Community Health Fund
- Kaiser Permanente Northern California Community Benefit
- City of Pittsburg/CDBG Funding
- Keller Canyon Mitigation Fund
- St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church Knights of Columbus
- The Carl Gellert and Celia Berta Gellert Foundation
- Pittsburg Power Company
- Pittsburg Rotary Club, Alamo Rotary Club, 9 other are Rotary Clubs
Please RSVP by calling (925) 439 – 2009
**Nutritional snacks will be provided.**